Specialist AccreditationBellbird Private Hospital welcomes Visiting Medical Officers (VMOs) to apply for accreditation to our facility by downloading the forms below.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss applying for accreditation please call 03 9845 2333 during business hours.
All applications are reviewed for approval by the Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) subject to receipt of all required information. You will be asked to upload the following documentation along with your application form:
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of current AHPRA Registration
- Contact details for 2 referees
- Copy of current Professional Indemnity Insurance certificate of currency showing:
- Period of insurance Amount of cover
- Category of insurance (Please note we do not accept copies of tax invoices, renewal notices or receipt).
- Copy of Radiation Licence (this is legally required if you intend to operate x-ray equipment)